Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Thing # 21

I started doing the podcast assignment yesterday and was frustrated with Audacity. I know I can't be the only one out there that is having trouble. I then switched to Photostory today and had more success. The steps were a lot more spelled out for someone who is technology challenged. I had no idea of what to make a podcast of: that was until I pulled up pictures on my computer. I have thousands of my daughter and thought this would be an easy one. I forgot to bring home my microphone from school, so I added music to the podcast instead.



I CAN'T GET IT TO LOAD!!!!



As for audio books, these are a great resource while traveling, multi-tasking, or just doing ordinary activities. I think ELL students and reluctant readers would really enjoy using these. I am curious about the playaways that I just recently learned about. Hopefully in the next few months I can actually get to use these.

2 comments:

VWB said...

it probably has to do with the way it saved... the default is wp3...to upload to blogger it needs to be saved as wmf or wmv...can't remember exactly at this particular momment...check that

then you should be able to insesrt using the video button.

good luck!

Grendel said...

I had trouble with Audacity, too.