Thursday, February 7, 2008

Thing # 8

I have to say I was intimidated by this thing # 8. I had never heard about RSS feeds. I had avoided doing it, but when I finally got in and learned what it was, it was simple. I have set up a GoogleReader account and subscribed to several blogs, both personally and professionally. I couldn’t believe how much information comes daily. I hope that I can keep up with it. My husband was interested in learning about RSS and now he has an account also. This should make our lives easier.

2 comments:

VWB said...

don't you just love how easy the reader makes it all! I bet you are already finding more things to put in it!

Grendel said...

I know just what you mean! It takes courage to attempt new learning, and not only have you learned about RSS but also you have communicated that knowledge to your husband! You go, girl!