Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Thing # 7

I found this video on Blinkx.com




There are many different video sources. I have used hulu.com for over a year to catch up on TV shows that I missed during the week. As for educational videos, as long as you have the time they're out there. I was even considering using my library aides to search for different subjects. I just need to be aware that there are some inappropriate ones also.

This video was on PBS Video. I could not get it to embed into my blog. It is called Hunt for the Supertwister. It also contains videos of several other natural disasters.

5 comments:

lpickup said...

I love hulu. my daughter showed it to me and I got to watch Cougar Town with Courtney cox. love it.
I enjoy your posts and will be backtracking as i race to catch up.

jlfoster said...

Love the idea of using the library aides to locate videos. They will enjoy it and learn something also!

Librarian Peggy said...

Wow! Your are over half finished with the 11.5 Things. I've never looked at Blinkx.com and am anxious to check it out. Aren't you amazed at just how smart most people think you are when you tell them what you are doing this summer!. My "the techie queen".

Mimi said...

Ooh, I wonder if our librarians will help locate vids. Hmm?

sweet summertime said...

I am always looking for good science videos to show my students, pbs is great. I will have to do a little more searching with hula.com, this one is new to me.